Found out yesterday that the fella I am contract to replace for 6 months is likely to be coming back - So the word on the street says - but I am they are going to create a position here for me as the Facilities Project Manager - doesnt compare to Rach's Executive title though - so it looks like I am here for the long haul.
Performance evaluation coming up soon too... maybe I can push for a raise.
Now that the stress of my future unemployment is taken care of I can now go back to the stress of being homeless.
The place we are renting is undercontract at the moment and from what I overheard the future owners are not really looking to invest, talks of building in under house and internal stairs and the likes. MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we are looking around - still - and we are still gonna share with Jess' olds
But there are a few ticks that have to be fulled
- Big enough yard for my little princess Cattle dog
- Not on a major road - Living on Rode Road bites arse
- Cant be too far out of town - public transport close
- Needs either a granny flat or two seperate living spaces
- Rent has to be under $500 a week
- 2 bathrooms
There are quite a few we are gonna look at this weekend one in Bracken Ridge on 1.5 acres with 6 beds and heaps of room for all of us.

1 comment:
Hey now! Manager is far greater than Executive! :p
Post a Comment